Luckylefty

You were on my mind today. I was driving and one of the songs that you loved came on the radio. I think it was Boys to Men or Brian McKnight but I can’t remember. It has been years since I've heard this song and I immediately thought about you. I thought I was over you and I thought I had moved on but I guess not. You were on my mind today. Maybe I do care for you but I have suppressed the feelings because it hurts when I think about you. Yes you were on my mind today but how do I get you off of my mind? Has this happened to you before? What did you do to move on?

Like (3)
sad (1)
frosty
I feel like this all the time. I don't really like to deal with my problems so if you piss me off I am done with you. I have a couple of exes who I don't speak to anymore because the breakup was really bad. One of my exes told me that I was his ex for a reason and that's why he doesn't want to get back with me. That stuck in my head for months and it makes sense. We have exes for a reason. Trust in that and move on.
Like (3)
Baby Mama
I think about my baby daddy aka sperm donor a lot but he broke my heart too many times. I had to move on so now I put my mind on bigger and better things.
Like (1)
haha (1)
Edward O
I thought about this girl I was in love with a long time ago and I got weak. My heart started shaking and beating fast. Just the thought of her made me want to hop in the car and go see her. How do you move on if you and the girl just moved away from each other. We had different jobs in different cities so the relationship couldn't work. I miss her though.
Like (1)
Melvin
I think about her all of the time. I don’t have many triggers though because it literally could be anything. Seeing a McDonald’s makes me think of her and you know McDonald’s are EVERYWHERE! Any Summer Walker song, any 21 Savage song. You know what? If the wind blows, I think of her because of how the wind blew her hair one day when we hung out.
So how did I stop thinking of her and wanting to see her? I welcome the thoughts of her because she is a wonderfully loving person and I want what’s best for her. I appreciate the time we spend together and the memories we make. When I think of her, I say a prayer for her and I hope she is doing well. Then I focus on me. The reality is if the person you’re thinking of cared for you enough then they would make it known. People fight for and make time for what they want. Make time for you!
Love (1)