frosty

I want you to be the person I come home to and the one that holds me before I fall asleep. Why can't you want to be that for me? Why can't you want me as much as I want you? I need to feel loved. Feeling loved specifically by you empowers me to take on the world. I just want you to love me the way I should be loved and the way I love you. Why can't you just love me!!!!

There is no way that you love me if you don't and can't do the things I ask of you. If you loved me you wouldn't stay out all night, be on your phone when I am trying to talk to you and you would make time for me. Why can't you just love me?

Like (1)
Baby Mama
Men will be men and boys will be boys. You can’t force someone to love you or to be there for you. He will either see your worth and feel that you are too valuable to be without or be foolish and walk away. You cannot force people to want you. 
Love (1)
frosty
Yes I know boys will be boys but shouldn't the fact that I am hurting be enough for him to want to change? How many more tears do I need to shed for him to love me the way I need to be?
Like (1)