I cannot believe that any one would vote for this guy. Especially after all of the things that he said that he does to women. Because I am a human being I completely disagree with all of Donald Trump in every way. He walk caught on tape saying that he sexually assaults women and how he gets away with it. He was recorded saying that he walks into preteens, teens and beauty pageant contestants while they were naked because he owns the pageant stage or whatever and he can get away with it. I know all of the Hillary haters will say that she is corrupt and wikileaks uncovered some good stuff. Yeah bro and I feel ya but what about a person's character? When he didn't know people where looking at him and listening to him. I vote no for Donald Trump and his sensitivity. 
4 Loved
,  and 2 others loves this.
This Trump guy is a character and the worst kind. He talks about assaulting women and then no one believes the women who come forth. I will not be voting for Donald Trump. 
2 Loved
and  loves this.
This Trump guy is a character and the worst kind. He talks about assaulting women and then no one believes the women who come forth. I will not be voting for Donald Trump. 
Trump??? There enough words to describe the kind of guy he is. He just came out saying that he is going to sue the women who falsely accused him. This guy is crazy and I do not understand how anyone could say that they would vote for him.
1 Loved
 loves this.
Definitely not Trump! I cannot believe he was even considered or put into that, when I really sit and think about it, it seems like a joke. Like what is our world coming too? This is going to be so intense watching and seeing how everything turns out.
2 Loved
and  loves this.
I see that all of the Republicans are wondering how this happened. The older ones are crying themselves to sleep because they cant believe this is really happening. I know people around the world have to be looking at the US like really? How did this happen?
1 Loved
 loves this.
Like what is our world coming too?
That is very true. What is the world coming to? When you have a guy like Trump who says racist things, assaults women, and then STILL gets praise and admiration from a great deal of politicians and people in the media? If President Obama said any of these things he wouldn't have had a chance.
I'm not voting for Trump. I find it hilarious when Donald Trump supporters compare Hillary Clinton's email scandal to his voice recordings, sexual assault accusations, and attacks on people in the media. Trump used all of the media to get the Republican nominee because he received so much attention and free publicity. Now that same media is blasting him and amplifying all of the news headlines that HE creates. That's what he doesn't understand. The media is only pushing and bring attention to the content he provides.