I need some advice. I met this guy 2 months ago and things were going great at first. We talked all the time and he always took me out to eat. Now every time we set a date night or something he cancels the day before or a couple hours before. He gets me all worked up about how he is going to take me out and then breaks my heart with some sorry excuse. I thought we were moving in the right direction but now I don't even know what's going on? Please help
1 Loved
 loves this.
He might be leading you on. You might just be a booty call for him. Y'all met at night? You see him in the daytime? Hey could be just creeping with you but he has a main chick at home. Holla at him during the daytime and see what's up.
1 Loved
 loves this.
He might be leading you on. You might just be a booty call for him. Y'all met at night? You see him in the daytime? Hey could be just creeping with you but he has a main chick at home. Holla at him during the daytime and see what's up.
Yeah I agree with @knick knack because you might be a jumpoff to him and nothing more. So what happened?